Welcome to 1 on 1, the official blog of SkateAnywhere.ca written by company owner Dean Sprung.

In business since 2008, we sell synthetic ice rinks, refrigerated ice rinks, boards, nets and pucks for training centres, events and home use.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Backyard Rink in June

This Super-Glide synthetic ice rink was installed in June in a New Jersey backyard.  The markings are permanent...embedded right into the synthetic ice.  The rink size is 32' x 48'.  See theo video of the rink being put together.  These rinks are also available in 20' x 48', 32' x 48', 50' x 100' and NHL size.  Contact us for a quote

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the picture. I love hockey! I want to get and ice rink in my back yard this winter and use it as a way to make money. I am looking for a company to help me out.

    http://www.ironsleek.com/

    ReplyDelete